I don’t have ANY questions, I just want to join Usborne Books & More!
So you want to join Usborne Books & More? OK! You’ve got it – click below to join my team at Usborne Books & More and become an Independent Consultant!
I’d like more information, please contact me
Provide your email address and I will reach out to you ASAP!
I want to talk to someone about joining Usborne Books & More!
You can contact me with questions any time or just provide your email address below and I will contact you directly! I can answer questions on joining Usborne & More books, the starter kit options, and training. Keep reading to find out more!
How much can I earn?
When you become an Usborne Books & More consultant, your commission is 25% on direct sales. You also earn a 4% personal sales bonus each month when your direct sales are over $1,000. When you promote to Team Leader, you earn an additional 8.5% on your personal sales and your team’s direct sales!
What is my start up cost?
We have two kit options to choose from, the full-size kit for $125 or the mini-kit for $75.
The New Consultant Kit contains 20 titles and business supplies for $125 (Value of over $280).
The New Consultant Mini Kit contains 10 titles and business supplies for $75. (Value of over $175).
Both kits also include a 6 month E-Business Package, which gives you all the online tools needed to run your business. After 6 months, it is only $8 a month. You can earn the cost of either kit back in your first 30 days by meeting sales goals too.
What are the sales minimums or quotas?
There are NO monthly or annual sales minimums, for consultants. You will always earn your commission on your sales, no matter how much or how little you’ve sold.
What is the time commitment?
You can work as much or as little as you like! A home party lasts around two hours including set up and take down. A Facebook party lasts an hour or less. Prep time and ordering can take approximately one hour for each party. These times will vary for each consultant. The beauty of this job is that you truly get to make it your own!
If I join Usborne Books & More, how do I get paid?
Commission is paid every Wednesday via direct deposit. If you do not set up direct deposit, commission checks are mailed out weekly.
Can I work with schools and libraries?
For libraries and schools, you can apply to be an Educational Services Representative. Once certified, you can work with schools and libraries in your area that aren’t already being worked with and “listed” (as we call it) by another Educational Sales Representative. Preschools and daycares can be worked with without being an Educational Sales Representative.
Are there incentives?
Each month there are two levels of challenges you can strive for by meeting sales and recruiting goals. The rewards for these challenges include supplies, books, branded items, logo wear and more! There are also two big contests per year where an INCENTIVE TRIP can be earned as well as a larger items, such as an iPad, Coach purse, Apple/Android watches, and MORE!
How can I market the books?
While home and Facebook parties are popular and can be the foundation of the business, you have many options! You can join Usborne Books & More and market the books in so many ways:
- Home parties
- Online parties (on Facebook or other options)
- Book drives
- Booths and vendor events
- Grant matching program
- Reading incentive program
- After certification as an Educational Services Representative, work with schools and libraries
There is a world of possibilities awaiting you in this business!
Do I need a large inventory?
NO! Orders are submitted to Home Office and shipped out for you. For book fair events, inventory is sent to you from Home Office or directly to the school.
How do the hosts received their rewards?
It’s easy. Our Home Office will provide the free and half-priced books and ship them directly to your host!
What if I just want books for myself?
The beauty of no minimums or commitments means that some consultants purchase the kit to build their own library, homeschool their kids, or simply host their own party a few times a year to keep earning free and discounted books. Other people purchase the kit to either earn spending money or for a full blown income. You can truly do as much or as little as you want with Usborne Books & More!
Remind me again how to become an Usborne Books & More Independent Consultant?
You can join right now. Just click below. Or scroll up and provide your email address or contact us.
How much does it cost to join Usborne Books & More?
- New consultants kits contain titles and specially selected materials for your business. Usborne Books & More consultants are welcome to choose between two package options: the New Consultant Mini Package is available for $75 plus taxes and free shipping! The New Consultant Mini Kit is valued at more than $175 and also includes a display set with ten titles from various popular series plus business supplies.
- The new consultant kit for $125 plus taxes and free shipping is available!
I “don’t do sales” — Can I still sell Usborne Books & More?
Absolutely! Very few of us are “salespeople”! In fact, many people do not have any sales experience when they started to sell Usborne books. We have many homeschoolers, mothers of young children, full-time workers, doctoral students, college students and people who just love books. There are no set times. There is not set schedule. You can work as much or as little as you would like. Your compensation is, however, directly aligned with your efforts. Usborne Books & More is about building relationships with your customers. You just share your favorite books and help others choose books for children. Your enthusiasm will shine through!
Will I have help?
You’re not alone when you sell Usborne Books & More! We offer a variety of training opportunities. Whatever your learning style and schedule makes, it is there for you! Your kit contains a consultant’s guide with great information. Your team leader can offer personalized training and is happy to help.
Your team leader will always be there to support you throughout the process. Who knows? Maybe YOU will choose to become a team leader in the future! Many of us were surprised and delighted to find that was our path!
How much money can I earn when I sell Usborne Books & More?
The chance to earn is limitless! You will earn an average fee of 25 percent based on your sales volume across our different marketing opportunities. You will do even more when you choose to become a team leader. We have one of the most generous incentive packages! Commission on an average party is typically $100.
How does it work? What and how do I sell?
Usborne Books & More is a direct sales company. You will sell Usborne Books and Kane Miller Books as an Independent Consultant.
- Parties: At home and online (Facebook, Instagram and more). There are special incentives to entice hosts, including free books. We will provide training and assistance to get you started.
- Book Fairs: Work with public and private schools, day-cares, pre-schools, or other groups. The organization will receive 50% of the total sales in FREE books. .
- Fundraisers: A special greeting card set with a profit margin of our 40% for your customers. You provide the product — your organization co-ordinates, advertises and collects the funds.
- Literacy for a Lifetime: A grant program for you to work with companies, foundations, and individuals to support literacy.
What Is ‘Write Your Own Success Story’? Can I really get my kit price back!?
First 30 days: Cost of joining (you kit) refunded
- Sell $1000, you will be refunded half the cost of your kit.
- When you have sold $2000, you will be refunded the full cost of your kit.
Your first 12 weeks (your ‘incentive period’)
- Sign a recruit: earn $25 in free books
- Sell $1000: $50 in free books or supplies
- Sell $2000 and sign a recruit: $50 in free books or supplies
- Sell $3250, and sign two recruits: $100 in free books or supplies
- Sell $4500, and sign two recruits: $100 in cash
Promote Express Success (within the month when your incentive period ends)
- Earn $300 in free books or supplies
- Earn a $200 cash bonus!
Do I have to hit monthly sales quotas? No! How fun it is to work at your pace? This company is flexible and familiar. Usborne Books & More offers extra rewards and prizes if you hit certain sales incentives each month.