How much does it cost to join Usborne Books & More?
- New consultants kits contain titles and specially selected materials for your business. Usborne Books & More consultants are welcome to choose between two package options: the New Consultant Mini Package is available for $75 plus taxes and free shipping! The New Consultant Mini Kit is valued at more than $175 and also includes a display set with ten titles from various popular series plus business supplies.
- The new consultant kit for $125 plus taxes and free shipping is available!
I “don’t do sales” — Can I still sell Usborne Books & More?
Absolutely! Very few of us are “salespeople”! In fact, many people do not have any sales experience when they started to sell Usborne books. We have many homeschoolers, mothers of young children, full-time workers, doctoral students, college students and people who just love books. There are no set times. There is not set schedule. You can work as much or as little as you would like. Your compensation is, however, directly aligned with your efforts. Usborne Books & More is about building relationships with your customers. You just share your favorite books and help others choose books for children. Your enthusiasm will shine through!
Will I have help?
You’re not alone when you sell Usborne Books & More! We offer a variety of training opportunities. Whatever your learning style and schedule makes, it is there for you! Your kit contains a consultant’s guide with great information. Your team leader can offer personalized training and is happy to help.
Your team leader will always be there to support you throughout the process. Who knows? Maybe YOU will choose to become a team leader in the future! Many of us were surprised and delighted to find that was our path!
How much money can I earn when I sell Usborne Books & More?
The chance to earn is limitless! You will earn an average fee of 25 percent based on your sales volume across our different marketing opportunities. You will do even more when you choose to become a team leader. We have one of the most generous incentive packages! Commission on an average party is typically $100.
How does it work? What and how do I sell?
Usborne Books & More is a direct sales company. You will sell Usborne Books and Kane Miller Books as an Independent Consultant.
- Parties: At home and online (Facebook, Instagram and more). There are special incentives to entice hosts, including free books. We will provide training and assistance to get you started.
- Book Fairs: Work with public and private schools, day-cares, pre-schools, or other groups. The organization will receive 50% of the total sales in FREE books. .
- Fundraisers: A special greeting card set with a profit margin of our 40% for your customers. You provide the product — your organization co-ordinates, advertises and collects the funds.
- Literacy for a Lifetime: A grant program for you to work with companies, foundations, and individuals to support literacy.
What Is ‘Write Your Own Success Story’? Can I really get my kit price back!?
First 30 days: Cost of joining (you kit) refunded
- Sell $1000, you will be refunded half the cost of your kit.
- When you have sold $2000, you will be refunded the full cost of your kit.
Your first 12 weeks (your ‘incentive period’)
- Sign a recruit: earn $25 in free books
- Sell $1000: $50 in free books or supplies
- Sell $2000 and sign a recruit: $50 in free books or supplies
- Sell $3250, and sign two recruits: $100 in free books or supplies
- Sell $4500, and sign two recruits: $100 in cash
Promote Express Success (within the month when your incentive period ends)
- Earn $300 in free books or supplies
- Earn a $200 cash bonus!
Do I have to hit monthly sales quotas? No! How fun it is to work at your pace? This company is flexible and familiar. Usborne Books & More offers extra rewards and prizes if you hit certain sales incentives each month.